The Banners element are graphic interface on website bearing an image, a logo, a slogan, messages,… Banners can be child of Sliders, Rows, Columns…
This is Banner element from Flatsome theme installed on website.
How to edit the Banners element?
- Step 1: Sign in into your wordpress manager page
- Step 2: Find your page you want to edit then click “Edit with UX Builder”
Or you can go to your page after sign in wordpress as administrator then click “Edit with UX Builder” at the top of the page
Then you will go to Editor page.
- Step 3: Edit your content of slider
You can either edit picture or short paragraph
- Edit picture of each banners:
You can repeat Step 3 again to change picture of banner 2, 3,…
Step 4 (Optional): You can also change the text of each banner
You can repeat Step 4 again to change the text of banner 2, 3,…
Step 5: You can also change the hover effect of each banners
You can also combine hover effects to create amazing hover effects
- Scroll down the Banner 1 option tab and change Hover and Hover Alt effect.
You can repeat Step 5 again to change hover effect for banner 2, 3,…
Step 6: Update new changes
If you finish your changes, do these step to apply for your new Slider. (Click Apply then Update)
Go to your page and check for your new changes.
More about Banners element
- You can learn more style and different design of Banners element at: http://flatsome3.uxthemes.com/elements/banner/➚